About The Law Office of Daryl G. Hawkins, LLC
If you have experienced a serious accident or injury, you need the representation of a skilled attorney to recover compensation. Additionally, if you or your company faces complex litigation, you need the counsel of a reputable trial attorney.
This is where The Law Office of Daryl G. Hawkins, LLC comes in. I am founding attorney Daryl G. Hawkins. In my years of legal practice, I have worked hard to earn a reputation for success in negligent injury cases, accidents and commercial litigation cases. Clients rely on my firm to secure the best results available, whether this involves a settlement or a court verdict.
Devoted To Helping Our Community
The Law Office of Daryl G. Hawkins, LLC has one goal in mind: to fight for members of the South Carolina community. I believe that actions speak louder than words, and I have a tried-and-true history of action to back up my word. For example, I have:
- Worked with co-counsel and partners to recover more than $50 million in compensation for clients
- Taught in the Intensive Trial Advocacy Program at the University of South Carolina School of Law
- Taught at the Continuing Legal Education seminars as part of the South Carolina Bar mandatory continuing legal education program and the John Belton O’Neal Inn of Court
- Chairman of The Foundation for the Multi-handicapped, Blind and Deaf of South Carolina, Inc.
- Co-founded the South Carolina Environmental Law Project
- Authored numerous law articles
When I represent you, I am doing more than simply fighting for an injury settlement or a favorable business outcome. I am advocating for a fair outcome for you as my neighbor.
Learn more about my background and credentials.
The Attorney On Whom Other Attorneys Rely
Often, other law firms and attorneys come to The Law Office of Daryl G. Hawkins, LLC to seek assistance with complex litigation. As a Top 100 Trial Lawyer for South Carolina and a 2008 Super Lawyer, they know that they can trust my sound counsel. In addition, I have helped numerous firms with their appellate cases. I also teach trial law to other attorneys through the state board’s continuing legal education program.